Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Care to Share ?






Anyone else made some fabulous cookies this week? Have any recommendations? Or warnings...like, stay away from *this* recipe, it's evil.


I made these last night...oh so yummy! But just so you know...it says 3 ounces of cream cheese...that must have been a typo cause it's really 8 oz. I rolled the dough into balls, then rolled the balls in coconut, made thumbrints in them and filled them with raspberry preserves...and they turned out divinely!

And plan to make these today, after hearing rave reviews about them.




{ White-Chocolate Cherry Shortbread }

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my don't those look good!! I'll have to give them a try:)

Patricia said...

Made the white-chocolate cherry shortbread today ~ very tasty! And they look pretty, too! Thanks for sharing the link to the recipe. Merry, Merry Christmas to you! Blessings, Patricia

Cathy said...

Those look amazing. Anything with chocolate in it is right up my alley.

I just found your blog today and it's lovely.

Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season and a very merry new year.

Cathy